Nine months of pregnancy are big fluctuations for women, during which women have to face many difficulties. Women suffer from many problems like stress, weight gain, headache, morning sickness, lack of appetite, insomnia. But with these common problems, there are some dangers in these nine months of pregnancy, which is very important to know about a pregnant woman, to prevent the possibility of abortion, so let’s know what precautions should be taken in pregnancy?
Identify the hazards of pregnancy
- It is important that you identify the risks of pregnancy along with your pregnancy. However, the doctor will tell you some hints so that you will recognize the risks of pregnancy and reduce the risk of these conditions.
- But one question that every pregnant woman does is how to differentiate the expectations of instant medical symptoms and until the doctor meets her. Experts advise that such symptoms should not be ignored.
- Unbearable headaches during the third month of pregnancy, sometimes not seen with eyes, swelling of stomach and severe pain.
- Such symptoms can be due to the increase in blood pressure or high levels of protein in urine, and this symptom often occurs in the 20th week of pregnancy.
More water in pregnancy
Sometimes it is realized that water is coming in place of urine, but it only happens due to the swelling of the uterus and the heaviness of bladder. Actually it depends on different situations. Sometimes it turns out like steam.
If the water rises for longer periods of time, then your water bag has broken and you should go to the hospital immediately.
More vomiting and weakness during pregnancy
- Often, it can be dangerous to come up with vomiting that you cannot do any work.
- Specific experts believe that in such situations, you may be victims of malnutrition. This may lead to shortage of water and troubles can occur during childbirth.
- But in these situations, it is always advised to stay in touch with the doctor. Experts can tell you how to take the appropriate diet in such situations, so that both mothers and babies are in good health.
Flu signals in pregnancy
It is believed that the risk of flu in pregnant women remains higher than the general population. The common cause of this is that the body’s immune system weakens due to pregnancy. In such cases the problems of flu are also increased.
Common symptoms of flu
Lack of blood in pregnancy
Experts recommend that during pregnancy, blood gives different definitions at different times. If you have pain during menstruation or have severe headaches in the abdomen, then it may be symptoms of ectopic pregnancy (octopic). This kind of fetus occurs when the eggs are fertilized outside of eutrosse and it is experienced by the lethargy during the first 3 months.
- Bleeding is always a serious problem during pregnancy, but if it is accompanied by pain, then there is a lot of potential for mischarges.
- During pregnancy, the person cannot always be relaxed about the situations.
- If you are feeling very uncomfortable, then understand your internal feelings and contact your doctor.
- This will not only protect you, but also recognize insecure symptoms.
Suppose your child receives nutrition from you, but that does not mean that you eat twice as much of your diet. A pregnant woman should increase 300 calories daily in her daily diet and try to get more nutritious diet instead of eating oily.
Hello! My name is Zixa Sonkar. I usually write for health and fitness blog. As good health is quite important for everyone to keeping the best health status I prepared this blog. Hope you will like it.